End of Tenancy Carpet Cleaning
In Horsham, Worthing, Crawley, Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Nearly all tenants find they need to have a professional carpet clean within their in tenancy agreement. We have conducted many end of tenancy carpet cleans over the years and are highly experienced to deal with the standards required to put your mind at rest.
Moving house is one of the most stressfull things we may have to deal with in our life and so we make sure we can conduct your end of tenancy clean quickly and efficiently, ensuring that the property is at the best standard it can possibly be. We are also the preferred carpet cleaning company for a number of local letting and estate agents.
professional caring efficient peace of mind
The property will need to be handed back to the landlord or letting agent in an acceptable condition for you to receive your full deposit back.
Tips to help at the end of your tenancy
- Don’t hire a carpet cleaning machine to do the carpet clean yourself, the tenancy agreement will clearly state that the work should be carried out by a professional carpet cleaner.
- Carpet cleaners who cannot provide a receipt will no use to you as the landlord or letting agent will require one as proof of the professional carpet clean.
- A receipt without a professional clean from a ‘carpet cleaner’ is also no use.
- The cheapest quote will obviously save you money but will the landlord or letting agent be happy with the quality of the carpet clean?
A cheap quote could end up costing you more money then you expected, especially if the carpet cleaner damages the carpets by using incorrect cleaning solutions or stain removers, they could even over wet the carpet and cause the carpet to shrink.
The difference between booking a £50 or £90 carpet cleaner could be the difference between you getting your deposit back or not. If you put yourself in the shoes of the carpet cleaner – if you were only getting paid £30 to clean someones carpets would you go the the extra mile and do a thorough job? Or would you just simply rush the carpet clean and move onto the next one? Remember there are many poor quality carpet cleaners who offer low prices in return for poor quality workmanship!
Here at Sussex Carpet Cleaners, we provide a top professional carpet cleaning service throughout Sussex.
- We are able to collect and return keys to you ensuring that you needn’t wait around the vacant property
- A receipt can be left at the property and copies can be provided via post or email
- We can provide ease of payment by cash or bank transfer so you can concentrate on moving into your new home.
We will match any genuine written quotation.